Clinical Business Developer
Clinical Business Developer
Who are we?
Epilog is an ISO 13485 certified MedTech company specialized in providing EEG based insights of brain functioning for patients with epilepsy and other CNS diseases. With CE- marked and FDA-cleared applications for clinicians and tailor-made solutions for clinical trials and research, we are on a mission to optimize patient care.
What the job entails
The Clinical Business Developer will be responsible for growing Epilog’s global clinical footprint by identifying and nurturing new clinical leads, both for existing products and products under development. Are you an ambitious individual, with a background in biomedical/biotech/medical or neuroscience and a passion for business development? Then this role might be for you!
This role requires a mix of hunting and farming, bringing in new accounts and growing existing accounts. It will also include responsibilities such as the development of customer- facing materials, rolling out new products in growing markets and supporting existing clinical partners and distributors. Your success will heavily depend on your ability to translate technology into clinical solutions tailored to your audience, and your ability to connect with key decision-makers in clinics and private practices.
As Epilog is growing fast, you will have ample opportunities to grow within the company and make your mark!
Responsibilities / accountability
- Identify new clinical leads to create a sustainable sales funnel
- Support and expand customer portfolio and distributor network
- Explore new markets for products under development
- Translate customer feedback and requests to product team
- Generate customer-facing materials and proposals
- Plan customer meetings, and translate the capabilities of our clinical services todifferent stakeholders
- Negotiate and close deals with customers and stakeholders
- Build and maintain good relationships with key decision-makers in clinics, andprivate practices
- Contribute to and participate in conferences and industry eventsRequired competencies
- BSc/MSc in life science (e.g., biomedical science/engineering, biotechnology, health care management, neuroscience…) with additional degree, relevant experience, or strong interest in business
- 3+ years of experience in the Healthcare/MedTech Industry
- Enough scientific and/or clinical background to understand the services Epilogprovides
- Tech-savvy with a feel for business strategy
Skills and Abilities
- Hunter profile that can also farm
- Good understanding of cultural diversity
- Effective communicator and charismatic storyteller with strong interpersonal skills
- Translational mindset conveying tech-solutions to clinicians
- Independent go-getter with a desire to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Pro-active, organized, entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of accountability
- Good Knowledge of MS Office, social media, and CRM platforms
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Passion for bringing impactful solutions to patients
Head of Business Development
- Market-competitive salary
- Hospitalization insurance
- Eco vouchers
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Rail pass/ bicycle allowance
- Sector premium
- 22 holidays + 6 ADV days
- Dynamic and young team of quality-minded people
Are you the perfect fit for this job?
Email your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com